Your puppy is guaranteed, until it reaches 12 months of age, against hereditary defects that result in severe impairment or need for euthanization. In such cases, your puppy will be replaced with a puppy of equal value as soon as availability permits and as long as we exist. This puppy will be provided only after production of medical verification of the hereditary defect or an autopsy report from a veterinarian and I will option of having my vet confirm defect. Shipping & handling & vet expenses will be the responsibility of the recipient/new owner.
All puppies purchased come with a health guarantee. Within 10 days of purchasing your new puppy, you must take him/her to a licensed veterinarian for an examination. If the veterinarian determines, within 10 days of purchase, that your dog is clinically ill or has died from an injury sustained or illness likely to have been contracted on or before the date of sale and delivery, you have the following options:
– Return the dog for a complete refund
– Return the dog for a replacement dog of equal value
– Retain the dog and receive reimbursement for reasonable veterinary fees, not exceeding the purchase price
These options do not apply where a seller, who has provided a health certificate issued by a veterinarian, discloses in writing at the time of sale the health problem for which the buyer later seeks to return the dog. If, within 30 days of purchase, a licensed veterinarian determines that your dog has a congenital or hereditary defect which adversely affects the animal’s health or that your dog died from a congenital or hereditary defect, you have the same option as outlined above. You must notify the seller of the examining veterinarian’s name, address & phone number within 2 days of the vet’s certification of your dog’s illness. Failure to notify the seller within 2 business days will result in forfeiture of rights.
CLARIFICATION OF HEREDITY DEFECT: Transmission of characteristics from parents to offspring by a code embodied in the genes and chromosomes. The tendency of an organism to develop in the likeness of its progenitors because of such transmission. An individual genetic inheritance transmitted by biological hereditory from parents or ancestors passed on by ones forebears (genes). Patellar Luxation may be the result of mishandling, injury or increased weight gain, therefore is not covered by this health guarantee.
1. I certify the dog to have had its first set of vaccinations. As above this guarantee is for genetic hereditary defects. This kennel is not responsible for any airborne or communicable diseases such as parvo, coccidian, giardia, distemper, rabies or any other infectious diseases the puppy may pick up after leaving OUR premises . We take every precaution to prevent illness, but a pups immune system is immature at time of transferring to a new home. Be very careful where you take your pup until fully immunized against the above diseases.
2. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for veterinary fees accumulated by our clients for this dog or its offspring. Nor will we be prepared to take any dog or puppy back that becomes ill once it has left these premises, all sales are final. We do not take any responsibility for a dog’s demise while under anesthetic.
3. It’s your responsibility to keep your puppy or dog in a healthy condition. The training and housebreaking of the dog or puppy is your responsibility, and not of this kennel. Owner is responsible for educating self.
4. Its your responsibility to take your puppy to the vet for health check with 48 hrs. Otherwise this contract is null and void.
We do not guarantee adult size or weight No returns are allowed for any reason including, allergies, landlord problems, spousal issues, HOA issues, training issues or incompatatible issues due to other pets in the household. Under no circumstances will we refund or give a store credit for a puppy that is deemed healthy.It is the consumer’s right, pursuant to section 828.29, USA Statutes, to receive a certificate of veterinary inspection with each dog or cat purchased from a pet dealer. Such certificate shall list all vaccines and deworming medications administered to the animal and shall state that the animal has been examined by a licensed veterinarian who certifies that, to the best of the veterinarian’s knowledge, the animal was found to have been healthy at the time of the veterinary examination. In the event that the consumer purchases the animal and finds it to have been unfit for purchase as provided in section 828.29(5), USA Statutes, the consumer must notify the pet dealer within 2 business days of the veterinarian’s determination that the animal was unfit. The consumer has the right to retain, return, or exchange the animal and receive reimbursement for certain related veterinary services rendered to the animal, subject to the right of the dealer to have the animal examined by another veterinarian.It is also understood that we will only give a store credit up to the purchase price of the puppy for any reason. We do not guaranty size or weight
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY AT NIGHT PLEASE CALL.